Patch: 15th of April, 2010
Let me announce a new patch that was uploaded to the game today:
1. The questlist should be shown correct now.
2. Boss fights are available again for all high-level users.
3. The boss fights were being redone and are more challenging to everybody.
The Jade Tales Team
Official Easter Event!
Like already announced, we are going to have a nice and funny easter event on Jade Tales. Though the details have not been presented yet, we will do that right now:
1. From now on, we are going to have an Easter quest roads that logically belong together and give you an extra benefit at the end.
2. At the end of the Quest road you’ll be able to face a new boss. Keep in mind that you are only able to fight him if you don’t have any open boss battles.
3. A boss can drop special items at the end of the fight.
4. Of course, the special Easter quest road can be started from now on!
Have fun with the game!
Best Regards and happy Eastern
The Jade Tales Team
Easter event: step one starts right now!
I am glad to announce the first part of this years easter event. From now on, you can find our special new collectables. If you get all five of them, your character will regenerate after a fight way faster, which gives you the opportunity to make more fights for 24 hours.
Of course there will be something more for eastern. Just follow up on our wall and you will get to know everything soon...
NEW PATCH & EVENT!!!
After a week of hard work, we are happy to present you the ALCHEMIST-TOHOBOHU-EVENT. This means that all potions you can buy at your "potion-dealer of trust" are way stronger, and will give you a great advantage to challenge your friends, the mighty bosses and will open you an opportunity to climb up the rankings.
So guys... just give it a shot, drink some potions for the weekend, it should help beating up some of your furios opponents!
But we also added some new features and bugfixes:
- If watching a profile of another user, you'll get some information about his attributes, relativley compared to yours.
- In the highscore, you will also see who did the most fights and quests.
- You can fight the boss challenges only for 24 hours. The bug with the "old bosses" should be fixed now.
- When you spend Jade to see new Shop Items, you will get to see them. This bug should have been fixed as well.
I hope you are going to like the changes and bugfixes we did for you. If you have some thoughts about it, don't be shy... get in contact with us...!
Best Regards and have an awesome weekend (with a lot of potions)
Flo Joe & the Jade Tales Team!
The following players did win 25 Jade in our first event. Congratulations...!
The jade should be available on your account within the next two hours. Thanks a lot for participating and hope to see you soon in the game...
Let me take this chance to introduce myself. My name is "Flo Joe" (which you can also find on Facebook) and I am the acting Product Manager for Jade Tales. So if you got any questions, problems or suggestions, just feel free to contact me about it...!
It will be happy to help you out in order to improve the game in the future. So let's bring it about!
By the way, you can also follow me on Twitter...
FIRST Jade Tales Event!
To reward our current users as well as providing something interesting to our new ones, we are going to host our first official EVENT tomorrow. Curious how you can join? Well, just continue reading...
Between 10 am and 8 pm CET (German time zone), we will add a new feature to the game. Well, of course this is going to be pretty useful, but we are not telling what it is. At least not for the moment.
BUT YOU CAN! If you are ONE of the first TEN user who can tell us what this feature is about, you can win 25 Jade for your account. Just send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org and celebrate your victory.
Have fun and tell us what you think about it...
Your Jade Tales Team (which will introduce themselves in detail to you pretty soon!)
Jade Tales - Now brought to you by gamigo!
We - Hamburg based gamigo AG - are very excited to present the Facebook game Jade Tales. In the next few weeks we'll be working hard with the game's developer, Crafty, to continue the development of the game in order to keep bringing you new events, useful items and challenging quests.
We really appreciate your feedback during this process. Your ideas can help shape the game, so please feel free to send us your thoughts about Jade Tales.
If you want to keep up on the latest Jade Tales news and developments or are looking for a solution to an issue in the game, check out the following websites.
Thank you very much for your attention - and see you in the game!
Your Jade Tales (gamigo) Team...